- Nitesh Kumar Jha gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Vikas Arya moved to his parent cadre
- Yudhvir Singh Malik gets extension as Secretary, Road Transport & Highways
- M K Gupta gets extension as Director, Dept of Public Enterprises
- Dr Anup Chandra Pandey gets additional responsibility of Chairman, Greater Noida Authority
As many as 15 IRS officers have been promoted to the grade of Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax for the vacancy year 2017-18. The officers are: Kale Hari Lal Naik; Pramod Chandra Modi; A. K. Jaiswal; Abhijit Chakravertty; Meeta Nambiar; Pawan Parmar Singh; Neena Kumar; Abha Anand Kishore; Madhu Mahajan; A. K. Nigam; Amresh Chander Shukla; Abhay Tayal; Akhilesh Ranjan; Prasana Kumar Dash and K. C. Ghumaria.