- M K Tripathy moved to the cadre
- Four IAS officers repatriated to the cadre
- Three Income Tax officers promoted to the grade of PDIT
- 77 Income Tax officers promoted to the grade of PCIT
- Cabinet approves Scheme of Budgetary Support under GST Regime to the eligible units located in States of J & K, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and North Eastern States including Sikkim
As many as 15 IRS officers have been promoted to the grade of Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax for the vacancy year 2017-18. The officers are: Kale Hari Lal Naik; Pramod Chandra Modi; A. K. Jaiswal; Abhijit Chakravertty; Meeta Nambiar; Pawan Parmar Singh; Neena Kumar; Abha Anand Kishore; Madhu Mahajan; A. K. Nigam; Amresh Chander Shukla; Abhay Tayal; Akhilesh Ranjan; Prasana Kumar Dash and K. C. Ghumaria.