- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
As many as 15 IRS officers have been promoted to the grade of Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax for the vacancy year 2017-18. The officers are: Kale Hari Lal Naik; Pramod Chandra Modi; A. K. Jaiswal; Abhijit Chakravertty; Meeta Nambiar; Pawan Parmar Singh; Neena Kumar; Abha Anand Kishore; Madhu Mahajan; A. K. Nigam; Amresh Chander Shukla; Abhay Tayal; Akhilesh Ranjan; Prasana Kumar Dash and K. C. Ghumaria.