- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
As many as 26 IAS officers of 2000 batch have been empanelled for holding the post of Joint Secretary or equivalent in the Govt of India. The officers are: Diwakar Nath Mishra of AM cadre; S. Surensh Kumar of AP cadre; Jitendra Srivatsva & N. Saravana Kumar of Bihar cadre; Devi Dayal Singh of Chhattisgarh; M. Thennarasan, Anupam Anand and Milind Shivram Torawane of Gujarat cadre; Pankaj Aggarwal of Hyderabad; A. Shahjahan of Kerala; Pankaj Kumar Pandey and P. Hemlatha of Karnataka.