- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
As many as 28 IAS officers and 8 PCS officers transferred in Uttar Pradesh today. IAS Sanjay Kumar has been posted as Secretary Revenue, Manisha Secretary basic Education, Narendra Singh nibandhak cooperative committies, Chandrapal singh as Secretary social welfare, Alka Tandon as Director woman welfare, Sudesh Ojha as Secretary rural development, Chandra prakash Secretary irrigation, Ramesh mishra Secretary higher education, Sharda singh Secretary panchayati raj, JP sagar Secretary woman welfare, Kumud lata commissioner Jhansi, Sandhya Tiwari Secretary secondry education, Omprakash verma as Secretary Home, Hriday Shankar Tiwari Secretary health, Sita ram yadav IG stamp, Anand singh will be member revenue board, Satyendra singh Secretary national unification, Mukesh Meshram as Secretary Aayush, Kamini ratan chauhan as Secretary commercial tax, Ajay shukla as Secretary finance, Amit Gupta as MD vidyut utpadan nigam ltd, Ravindra madhukar has been posted as ACEO UPEIDA, Pranjal yadav as Director skill development. KK gupta as ACEO Noida, Bhawna as Vice president Aligarh development authority. Deep chandra as 25 . IG stamp , Ram yagya mishra as Additional food commissioner, Shrish chanda verma as additional labour commissioner.
Please check orders below.