- Jaitley hits at Congress for using petition as “political tool” to intimidate judges
- SC expresses unhappiness over public debate on CJI impeachment
- Opposition to move impeachment motion against CJI in Rajya Sabha
- Rahul Kulshresth appointed as Ambassador of India to the Arab Republic of Turkey
- Sanjay Bhattacharya appointed as next Ambassador of India to Republic of Turkey
A smart village is a humane, hi-tech and happy village which ensures an enhanced quality of life that contributes to the harmony, happiness and well-being of all the villagers. So the Govt of Uttar Pradesh has selected as many as 30 villages in the Lucknow division to develop as ‘smart’ under the Smart Gram initiative. Divisional Commissioner Anil Garg recently held a meeting with the Gram Pradhans of these villages and discussed the development plans.
Divisional Commissioner Anil Garg said, “In a bid to ensure all-round development of the villages like, RO plant in Panchayat Bhawan buildings, installation of LEDs, opening of Skill Development Centres, clean drinking water supply, tree plantation on both sides of the roads, maintenance and boundary wall construction around Panchayat Bhawan buildings, advanced drainage and sewerage system, wall paintings of the government schemes, opening of Anganwadi Centres, Community halls, beautification of parks and ponds, construction of graveyards, plantation of medicinal plants and tree guards and telemedicine facility will be made available in each village.