- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
The 1995 batch IRAS officer, Aditya Joshi has been accorded with the extension of the central deputation tenure as Director in the Central Vigilance Commission(CVC) for the period of three months beyond 6 Feb 2019 upto 6 May 2019.