- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
The 1985 batch IAS officer of Karnataka cadre, Amita Prasad, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change has been appointed as Additional Secretary, Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation. The earlier order appointing V.K. Yadav, IRSEE (80) against this post stands cancelled and the officer is debarred for appointment to any post in the Central Staffing Scheme.