- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
The 2001 batch IFS officer, Bishwadip Dey has been appointed as High Commissioner of Monteserrat. Prior to this he was High Commissioner of India to Trinidad and Tobago.