- Pankaj Gupta appointed as Director, DIPAM
- Ms. Basumathi G appointed as Dy Secretary, Dept of Biotechnology
- Lok Sabha accepts TDP,other opposition parties’ no-trust move against Modi government
- PM Modi attacks Mamata, accuses her of 'throttling democracy' and running 'syndicate raj' in Bengal
- AAP in deep trouble as 16 party leaders resign en masse in Punjab
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval to continuation of Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) till the term of the 14th Finance Commission i.e. 31.03.2020.