- Pramod Sawant takes oath as new Chief Minister of Goa
- Rakesh Kumar Tiwari appointed as Director, D/o Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
- Ms. M. Imkongla Jamir gets extension as Private Secretary of Smriti Zubin Irani for three months
- Ms. Pratima Gupta appointed as Director, CVC
- Ms. Esha Srivastava appointed as Director, M/o Petroleum & Natural Gas
The CBI Tuesday arrested Mayurbhanj’s BJD MP Ramchandra Hansdah and two ex-MLAs, Hitesh Kumar Bagartti (ex-MLA, BJP) and Subarna Naik (ex-MLA, BJD) for their alleged link with the Nabadiganta Capital Financial Services, a chit fund company in Odisha.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) arrested former MLAs — Subarna Naik of the Biju Janata Dal (BJD) and Hitesh Bagartti of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) — after they were interrogated for three hours Tuesday. The three political leaders were interrogated for the third time in the past 12 days for their alleged complicity with the chit fund firm.