- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
CBI Chief reversed the transfer orders of his 13 key officers including CBI’s powerful Joint Director(Policy) A K Sharma, Deputy Inspector General(DIG) M K Sinha, Anish Prasad, K R Chaurasia, Tarun Gauba, Additional Superintendent of Police, S S Gurm and Deputy Superintendent of Police A K Bassi who were sent out by interim Chief M. Nageshwar Rao while Alok Verma was on forced leave.