- Pramod Sawant takes oath as new Chief Minister of Goa
- Rakesh Kumar Tiwari appointed as Director, D/o Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
- Ms. M. Imkongla Jamir gets extension as Private Secretary of Smriti Zubin Irani for three months
- Ms. Pratima Gupta appointed as Director, CVC
- Ms. Esha Srivastava appointed as Director, M/o Petroleum & Natural Gas
The 2008 batch IAS officer of UP cadre, B. Chandrakala’s home has been raided by Central Bureau of Investigation(CBI) on illegal sand mining case. She is the member of Indian Administrative Services and currently serving as District Magistrate of Bulandsheher, UP. She is very famous on media for her anti-corruption crusade.