- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
The 2008 batch IAS officer of UP cadre, B. Chandrakala’s home has been raided by Central Bureau of Investigation(CBI) on illegal sand mining case. She is the member of Indian Administrative Services and currently serving as District Magistrate of Bulandsheher, UP. She is very famous on media for her anti-corruption crusade.