- Pramod Sawant takes oath as new Chief Minister of Goa
- Rakesh Kumar Tiwari appointed as Director, D/o Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
- Ms. M. Imkongla Jamir gets extension as Private Secretary of Smriti Zubin Irani for three months
- Ms. Pratima Gupta appointed as Director, CVC
- Ms. Esha Srivastava appointed as Director, M/o Petroleum & Natural Gas
Central Bureau of Investigation has raided many places in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh over Illegal Sand Mining. The CBI may launch an investigation into former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh Yadav as part of its probe into alleged illegal sand mining in 2012-2013 during which the Samajwadi Party leader was the CM and mining minister. Former Minister, Gayatri Prasad Prajapati is also likely to be summoned by CBI as he also held the portfolio in the mining department.