- Keneilhoutuolie Miachio gets extension of inter cadre deputation for two years
- Virendra Singh moved to Rajasthan cadre for three years
- Ms. Nazli Jafri Shayin laterally shifted to the post of Director, M/o Defence
- Hanish Chhabra appointed as Dy Secretary, Dept of Economic Affairs
- Poojan Rana appointed as Dy Secretary, Dept of Economic Affairs
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Sh. Narendra Modi has been given his approval in the incorporation of the Official Amendments to the Major Port Authorities Bill 2016, which is pending in the Parliament. The Amendments will be based on the recommendations of the Departments related to Parliamentary Standing Committee.