- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Sh. Narendra Modi has been given his approval in the incorporation of the Official Amendments to the Major Port Authorities Bill 2016, which is pending in the Parliament. The Amendments will be based on the recommendations of the Departments related to Parliamentary Standing Committee.