- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
The 1988 batch IAS officer of AGMUT cadre, Chetan B. Sanghi, Joint Secretary in the Ministry of Women & Child Development has been given premature repatriation to his parent cadre without imposing the extended cooling-off condition.