- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
The 1985 batch IAS officer of MP cadre, Deepak Khandekar, Secretary in the Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been given addl charge of the post of Secretary in the Ministry of Women & Child Development from 16 Aug to 22 Aug 2018 during the period of absence on leave of Rakesh Srivastava (IAS, RJ:83).