- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
Today, The Union cabinet approved, lieutenant Governor (L-G) Najeeb Jung’s report recommending the dissolution of Delhi assembly, paving the way for fresh elections in the national capital and ending an eight-month-long political uncertainty.