- Pramod Sawant takes oath as new Chief Minister of Goa
- Rakesh Kumar Tiwari appointed as Director, D/o Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
- Ms. M. Imkongla Jamir gets extension as Private Secretary of Smriti Zubin Irani for three months
- Ms. Pratima Gupta appointed as Director, CVC
- Ms. Esha Srivastava appointed as Director, M/o Petroleum & Natural Gas
Outgoing Foreign Secretary, Dr. S. Jaishankar has been appointed as Tata Group’s President, Global Corporate Affairs. He will report to N. Chandrasekaran, Executive Chairman of Tata Son’s.
S Jai Shankar was foreign secretary of India from January 2015 to January 2018. He had previously served as Indian Ambassador to the United States (2014-2015), China (2009-2013) and the Czech Republic (2001-2004). He also served as High Commissioner to Singapore (2007-2009). S Jai Shankar also played a key role in negotiating the Indo- US civilian nuclear agreement.