- Income tax recovers huge cash and other items in raids on officers in UP
- PM being welcomed by Assam Governor and CM Assam on his arrival in Dibrugarh, Assam
- Venu Rajamony new Ambassador to Netherlands
- Tapan Ray gets addl charge of the post of Secretary in the Dept of Economic Affairs
- Vijay Babu Vasanta gets extension as First Secretary, High Commission of India in London
The Enforcement Directorate has registered a case of money laundering against Karti Chidambaram and INX Media in connection with alleged irregularities in the grant of FIPB approval to the company to get foreign direct investment.The case filed by ED was under sections of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).