- Cabinet apprised of the MoU signed between India and Palestine on cooperation in the field of on youth affairs and sports
- Cabinet gives ex-post facto approval for amendment of the Constitution (Application to Jammu & Kashmir) Order, 1954
- Nitish Kumar resigns as Bihar Chief Minister
- Saurabh Shukla appointed as Private Secretary to Arun Jaitely
- ACC approved the extension for the further period of one year to Addl Secretary level posts
The Enforcement Directorate has registered a case of money laundering against Karti Chidambaram and INX Media in connection with alleged irregularities in the grant of FIPB approval to the company to get foreign direct investment.The case filed by ED was under sections of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).