- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
Today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s newly constituted economic advisory council will meet for the first time amid expectations that the government is planning to bring in booster doses for reviving an ailing economy.
The five-member panel is headed by economist and NITI Aayog member Bibek Debroy and includes the Aayog’s principal adviser Ratan Watal as its member and economists Surjit Bhalla, Rathin Roy, and Ashima Goyal as part-time members.