- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
Today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s newly constituted economic advisory council will meet for the first time amid expectations that the government is planning to bring in booster doses for reviving an ailing economy.
The five-member panel is headed by economist and NITI Aayog member Bibek Debroy and includes the Aayog’s principal adviser Ratan Watal as its member and economists Surjit Bhalla, Rathin Roy, and Ashima Goyal as part-time members.