- Cabinet apprised of the MoU signed between India and Palestine on cooperation in the field of on youth affairs and sports
- Cabinet gives ex-post facto approval for amendment of the Constitution (Application to Jammu & Kashmir) Order, 1954
- Nitish Kumar resigns as Bihar Chief Minister
- Saurabh Shukla appointed as Private Secretary to Arun Jaitely
- ACC approved the extension for the further period of one year to Addl Secretary level posts
As many as five officer belonging to Indian Police Service(IPS) have been transferred and posted in Karnataka. The officers are: M. N. Reddi appointed as DGP, Anti Corruption Bureau in Bengaluru; N. S. Megharikha appointed as ADG, Prisons in Bengaluru; Dr. A. S. N. Murthy appointed as ADG, Forest Cell; Amrit Paul appointed as DG, Intelligence in Bengaluru and Ms D. Roopa appointed as DIG & Commissioner for Traffic Road Safety in Bengaluru.