- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
As many as five officer belonging to Indian Police Service(IPS) have been transferred and posted in Karnataka. The officers are: M. N. Reddi appointed as DGP, Anti Corruption Bureau in Bengaluru; N. S. Megharikha appointed as ADG, Prisons in Bengaluru; Dr. A. S. N. Murthy appointed as ADG, Forest Cell; Amrit Paul appointed as DG, Intelligence in Bengaluru and Ms D. Roopa appointed as DIG & Commissioner for Traffic Road Safety in Bengaluru.