- Kamlesh K Mishra gets extension as Director, M/o Power
- Ashish Kumar Bhutani appointed as CEO, PMFBY
- Deepak Khandekar gets addl charge of the post of Secretary, M/o Women & Child Development
- Justice Mrs. Manjula Chellur sworn as ATE in New Delhi
- C P Ramanarayanan appointed as Vice Chancellor, DIAT Pune
The 1982 batch IAS officer of Bihar cadre, Girish Shankar, Presently he is Secretary in the Dept of Heavy Industries has been given Addl charge of the post of Secretary, Dept of Public Enterprise from 15 July 2017 to 23 July 2017 during the period of absence on leave of Ms. Seema Bahaguna(IAS, RJ:83).