- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
The 1982 batch IAS officer of Bihar cadre, Girish Shankar, Presently he is Secretary in the Dept of Heavy Industries has been given Addl charge of the post of Secretary, Dept of Public Enterprise from 15 July 2017 to 23 July 2017 during the period of absence on leave of Ms. Seema Bahaguna(IAS, RJ:83).