- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
The 1982 batch IAS officer of Bihar cadre, Girish Shankar, Presently he is Secretary in the Dept of Heavy Industries has been given Addl charge of the post of Secretary, Dept of Public Enterprise from 15 July 2017 to 23 July 2017 during the period of absence on leave of Ms. Seema Bahaguna(IAS, RJ:83).