- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
Nudging ministries and departments to go green, the finance ministry has asked them to opt for electronic publication for creation of a digital repository.The Expenditure Management Commission had recommended that government publications should be digitised wherever possible to save stationery and expenditure.