- Keneilhoutuolie Miachio gets extension of inter cadre deputation for two years
- Virendra Singh moved to Rajasthan cadre for three years
- Ms. Nazli Jafri Shayin laterally shifted to the post of Director, M/o Defence
- Hanish Chhabra appointed as Dy Secretary, Dept of Economic Affairs
- Poojan Rana appointed as Dy Secretary, Dept of Economic Affairs
Prime Minister, Sh. Narendra Modi who chaired the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs(CCEA) has given its approval for increase in the Minimum Support Price (MSP) for Fair Average Quality (FAQ) of “Milling Copra” to Rs.7500/- per quintal for 2018 season from Rs. 6500/-per quintal in 2017. The MSP for FAQ of “Ball Copra” has been increased to Rs.7750/- per quintal for 2018 season from Rs. 6785/- per quintal in 2017. The MSP of Copra is expected to ensure appropriate minimum prices to the farmers and step up investment in Coconut cultivation and thereby production and productivity in the country.