- Jaitley hits at Congress for using petition as “political tool” to intimidate judges
- SC expresses unhappiness over public debate on CJI impeachment
- Opposition to move impeachment motion against CJI in Rajya Sabha
- Rahul Kulshresth appointed as Ambassador of India to the Arab Republic of Turkey
- Sanjay Bhattacharya appointed as next Ambassador of India to Republic of Turkey
The state government on Tuesday has appointed Mrs. Kanchan Verma, a 2005 batch IAS officer as the vice-chairman of Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA). She was posted as district magistrate of Mirzapur earlier. Mrs. Verma was honoured with the Prime Minister’s award for Excellence in Public Administration in year 2013-14.
NBSB wishes her very best!!