- Income tax recovers huge cash and other items in raids on officers in UP
- PM being welcomed by Assam Governor and CM Assam on his arrival in Dibrugarh, Assam
- Venu Rajamony new Ambassador to Netherlands
- Tapan Ray gets addl charge of the post of Secretary in the Dept of Economic Affairs
- Vijay Babu Vasanta gets extension as First Secretary, High Commission of India in London
The state government on Tuesday has appointed Mrs. Kanchan Verma, a 2005 batch IAS officer as the vice-chairman of Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA). She was posted as district magistrate of Mirzapur earlier. Mrs. Verma was honoured with the Prime Minister’s award for Excellence in Public Administration in year 2013-14.
NBSB wishes her very best!!