- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
The state government on Tuesday has appointed Mrs. Kanchan Verma, a 2005 batch IAS officer as the vice-chairman of Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA). She was posted as district magistrate of Mirzapur earlier. Mrs. Verma was honoured with the Prime Minister’s award for Excellence in Public Administration in year 2013-14.
NBSB wishes her very best!!