- Cabinet apprised of the MoU signed between India and Palestine on cooperation in the field of on youth affairs and sports
- Cabinet gives ex-post facto approval for amendment of the Constitution (Application to Jammu & Kashmir) Order, 1954
- Nitish Kumar resigns as Bihar Chief Minister
- Saurabh Shukla appointed as Private Secretary to Arun Jaitely
- ACC approved the extension for the further period of one year to Addl Secretary level posts
The state government on Tuesday has appointed Mrs. Kanchan Verma, a 2005 batch IAS officer as the vice-chairman of Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA). She was posted as district magistrate of Mirzapur earlier. Mrs. Verma was honoured with the Prime Minister’s award for Excellence in Public Administration in year 2013-14.
NBSB wishes her very best!!