- Nitesh Kumar Jha gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Vikas Arya moved to his parent cadre
- Yudhvir Singh Malik gets extension as Secretary, Road Transport & Highways
- M K Gupta gets extension as Director, Dept of Public Enterprises
- Dr Anup Chandra Pandey gets additional responsibility of Chairman, Greater Noida Authority
An IAS officer of 2012-batch Mukesh Pandey from Buxar district in Bihar, allegedly committed suicide by throwing himself in front of a train in Ghaziabad on Thursday.
A suicide note, written in English language, was also recovered from the spot in which it was mentioned that Pandey was fed up with his life and lost his “belief on human existence”.
The Government Railway Police (GRP), who launched the initial probe, identified him as the Ghaziabad District Magistrate Mukesh Pandey with the help of his identity cards found from the spot.