- M K Tripathy moved to the cadre
- Four IAS officers repatriated to the cadre
- Three Income Tax officers promoted to the grade of PDIT
- 77 Income Tax officers promoted to the grade of PCIT
- Cabinet approves Scheme of Budgetary Support under GST Regime to the eligible units located in States of J & K, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and North Eastern States including Sikkim
An IAS officer of 2012-batch Mukesh Pandey from Buxar district in Bihar, allegedly committed suicide by throwing himself in front of a train in Ghaziabad on Thursday.
A suicide note, written in English language, was also recovered from the spot in which it was mentioned that Pandey was fed up with his life and lost his “belief on human existence”.
The Government Railway Police (GRP), who launched the initial probe, identified him as the Ghaziabad District Magistrate Mukesh Pandey with the help of his identity cards found from the spot.