- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
An IFS officer of 1982, Amar Sinha has been appointed as Member of the National Security Advisory Board(NSAB). Prior to this he was posted as Ambassador to Afghanistan.