- Income tax recovers huge cash and other items in raids on officers in UP
- PM being welcomed by Assam Governor and CM Assam on his arrival in Dibrugarh, Assam
- Venu Rajamony new Ambassador to Netherlands
- Tapan Ray gets addl charge of the post of Secretary in the Dept of Economic Affairs
- Vijay Babu Vasanta gets extension as First Secretary, High Commission of India in London
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee received Rt. Hon’ble Mrs. Bidya Devi Bhandari, President of Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal yesterday (18.04.2017)at Rashtrapati Bhavan. He also hosted a banquet in her honour.
Welcoming thePresident of Nepal, the President said that he was delighted to have this opportunity to receive her as the first woman President of the country. He said her choice of India for the first State Visit abroad is appreciated. The President fondly remembered his recent visit to Nepal and meetings with her last year. He thanked the President of Nepal and the Government and people of Nepal for the overwhelming warmth and gracious hospitality accorded during his visit.