- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
The 1995 batch IAS officer of AGMUT cadre, Keshav Chandra has been relieved from the Govt of Delhi in order to join central deputation as Joint Secretary, Lostics in the Dept of Commerce.