- Kamlesh K Mishra gets extension as Director, M/o Power
- Ashish Kumar Bhutani appointed as CEO, PMFBY
- Deepak Khandekar gets addl charge of the post of Secretary, M/o Women & Child Development
- Justice Mrs. Manjula Chellur sworn as ATE in New Delhi
- C P Ramanarayanan appointed as Vice Chancellor, DIAT Pune
The 1995 batch IAS officer of AGMUT cadre, Keshav Chandra has been relieved from the Govt of Delhi in order to join central deputation as Joint Secretary, Lostics in the Dept of Commerce.