- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
Keshav Chandra IAS officer AGMUT 1995 batch, who is presently posted as CEO Delhi Jal Board with additional charge of Secretary Environment & Forest and Secretary(I&FC), has been relieved from Government of Delhi to join central deputation as Joint Secretary(Logistics) Department of Commerce, Government of India.