- Kamlesh K Mishra gets extension as Director, M/o Power
- Ashish Kumar Bhutani appointed as CEO, PMFBY
- Deepak Khandekar gets addl charge of the post of Secretary, M/o Women & Child Development
- Justice Mrs. Manjula Chellur sworn as ATE in New Delhi
- C P Ramanarayanan appointed as Vice Chancellor, DIAT Pune
Keshav Chandra IAS officer AGMUT 1995 batch, who is presently posted as CEO Delhi Jal Board with additional charge of Secretary Environment & Forest and Secretary(I&FC), has been relieved from Government of Delhi to join central deputation as Joint Secretary(Logistics) Department of Commerce, Government of India.