- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
The 1987 batch IPS officer of Jharkhand cadre, M. V. Rao has been given extension as Inspector General(IG), Central Reserve Police Forse(CRPF) for the period of three months beyond 2 Sep 2017.