- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
The 1987 batch IPS officer of Jharkhand cadre, M. V. Rao has been given extension as Inspector General(IG), Central Reserve Police Forse(CRPF) for the period of three months beyond 2 Sep 2017.