- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
The 1992 batch IRSEE officer, Manoj KUmar Gupta has been given extension in the central deputation tenure as Director in the Dept of Food and Public Distribution for the period of three months beyond 18 Feb 2019.