- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
The 1995 batch IP&TA&FS officer, Ms. Kavita Singh has been given extension in central deputation tenure as Director in the Dept of Health & Family Welfare for the period of one year beyond 16 Jan 2019.