- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
Narendra Modi government quite oftenly being blamed for not doing anything new, but engaging itself in changing the names of the old schemes, colours, etc. It is said nothing concrete and constructive is coming to the surface though BJP claimed for many things. Now, if sources are to believed Yogi-government is also indulged in the same policy and trying to re-colour the entire building, buses and even the furniture of secretariats in Bhagwa colour.
Got Surprised? Recently, on 11th October, this year, the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath included 50 buses that were painted in Bhagwa, and included in the present fleet. Hidutwa is taking a toll, it seems. And, the plan is to include 40,000 more buses in the Sankalp Sewa fleet to touch all the villages of UP. Even the hoardings are in Bhagwa colour, which can be seen everywhere.
Though CM, who is a dead honest and straight forward leader, has not been told by the planners that how much money is being wasted in re-colouring all of this, which can otherwise be utilized effectively to benefit the poor, needy and the downtrodden. To follow wrongdoings of the previous government is surely not a wise step!!