- Vjiay Kumar appointed as Director(Rolling Stock), NHSRCL
- Gaigongdin Panmei appointed as Financial Adviser, North Eastern Council
- Tenure of Ms Ishita Roy, Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education extended
- Rahul Chhabra appointed as next High Commissioner of India to Republic of Kenya
- Partha Satpathy posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain
It has now been confirmed that Mr OP Singh, IPS officer, Uttar Pradesh cadre 1983 batch who is presently posted as DG, CISF Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India will join very soon as new DGP of Uttar Pradesh.
NBSB was the first Bureaucracy website which had confirmed this exclusive news 2 days before. We are glad our information finally went correct!!
The highly placed sources had confirmed to us about this development on 19th Jan late evening. On 19th January UP Government have sent the reminder for Mr OP Singh again to centre.
Sources said that there were few differences between state and centre which has been resolved now. Now consensus has been made over appointing him DGP. Though state government officers are still waiting for reply of correspondence. But it is believed it is a matter of only formality after then centre would relieve him.
After this development all confusions about this high profile matter has been come to end. A senior IPS officer has also confirmed to us about this development!
OP Singh is considered a fire brand officer with excellent track record. He was appointed DG CISF on 26th September 2016. His retirement is due in January 2020.
We wish all the very best to Mr singh for his new assignment!