- Nitesh Kumar Jha gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Vikas Arya moved to his parent cadre
- Yudhvir Singh Malik gets extension as Secretary, Road Transport & Highways
- M K Gupta gets extension as Director, Dept of Public Enterprises
- Dr Anup Chandra Pandey gets additional responsibility of Chairman, Greater Noida Authority
The Parliamentary standing committee on personnel and public grievances and law and justice has given its observations regarding civil servants 360 degree appraisal system. It said ‘though its better than earlier one but its suffers from an element of subjectivity and also causes an element of fear as peer and subordinates will also be consulted under 360 degree evaluation”
In its report tabled in Rajya Sabha, it said ” The 360 degree evaluation system which overrides the assessment based on APAR needs to be transparent. Officers not recommended by the 360 degree evaluation pannel should be told the reason and they should get the chance to present before the empanelment decision is finalized’.