- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
The 1990 batch IFS officer, Partha Satpathy has been posted as next Ambassador of India to Ukrain. Prior to this he was posted as Joint Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs.