- Jaitley hits at Congress for using petition as “political tool” to intimidate judges
- SC expresses unhappiness over public debate on CJI impeachment
- Opposition to move impeachment motion against CJI in Rajya Sabha
- Rahul Kulshresth appointed as Ambassador of India to the Arab Republic of Turkey
- Sanjay Bhattacharya appointed as next Ambassador of India to Republic of Turkey
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has congratulated ISRO team for the successful launch of its 100th satellite.
“My heartiest congratulations to ISRO and its scientists on the successful launch of PSLV today. This success in the New Year will bring benefits of the country’s rapid strides in space technology to our citizens, farmers, fishermen etc.
The launch of the 100th satellite by ISRO signifies both its glorious achievements, and also the bright future of India’s space programme.
Benefits of India’s success are available to our partners! Out of the 31 Satellites, 28 belonging to 6 other countries are carried by today’s launch”, the Prime Minister said.