- Pramod Sawant takes oath as new Chief Minister of Goa
- Rakesh Kumar Tiwari appointed as Director, D/o Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
- Ms. M. Imkongla Jamir gets extension as Private Secretary of Smriti Zubin Irani for three months
- Ms. Pratima Gupta appointed as Director, CVC
- Ms. Esha Srivastava appointed as Director, M/o Petroleum & Natural Gas
Rolling out the red carpet for global investors, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday made a strong pitch for the ambitious ‘Make in India’ campaign and assured a predictable policy regime for business. Speaking at the inauguration of a GE facility, PM Modi said, “India is the fastest growing economy in the world with a GDP growth rate of 7.4%. “I assure you that in the field of development and giving employment, there are a lot of opportunities here in India.” Modi said his government’s effort is to make policies predictable to attract investments as he believes that good governance is a guarantee for development.