- M K Tripathy moved to the cadre
- Four IAS officers repatriated to the cadre
- Three Income Tax officers promoted to the grade of PDIT
- 77 Income Tax officers promoted to the grade of PCIT
- Cabinet approves Scheme of Budgetary Support under GST Regime to the eligible units located in States of J & K, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and North Eastern States including Sikkim
The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind paid floral tributes to Shri V.V. Giri, former President of India on occasion of his birth anniversary at Rashtrapati Bhavan today (August 10, 2017).
The President, officers and staff paid floral tributes in front of a portrait of Shri V.V. Giri in the Durbar Hall of Rashtrapati Bhavan.