- Cabinet apprised of the MoU signed between India and Palestine on cooperation in the field of on youth affairs and sports
- Cabinet gives ex-post facto approval for amendment of the Constitution (Application to Jammu & Kashmir) Order, 1954
- Nitish Kumar resigns as Bihar Chief Minister
- Saurabh Shukla appointed as Private Secretary to Arun Jaitely
- ACC approved the extension for the further period of one year to Addl Secretary level posts
The 1987 batch IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre, R. K. Chaturvedi, Chairman of Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) has been accorded with the extension of the central deputation tenure as Joint Secretary(implementation cell) in the Department of Expenditure under the Ministry of Finance.