- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
The 1987 batch IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre, R. K. Chaturvedi, Chairman of Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) has been accorded with the extension of the central deputation tenure as Joint Secretary(implementation cell) in the Department of Expenditure under the Ministry of Finance.