- Jaitley hits at Congress for using petition as “political tool” to intimidate judges
- SC expresses unhappiness over public debate on CJI impeachment
- Opposition to move impeachment motion against CJI in Rajya Sabha
- Rahul Kulshresth appointed as Ambassador of India to the Arab Republic of Turkey
- Sanjay Bhattacharya appointed as next Ambassador of India to Republic of Turkey
The 1987 batch IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre, R. K. Chaturvedi, Chairman of Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) has been accorded with the extension of the central deputation tenure as Joint Secretary(implementation cell) in the Department of Expenditure under the Ministry of Finance.