- Cabinet apprised of the MoU signed between India and Palestine on cooperation in the field of on youth affairs and sports
- Cabinet gives ex-post facto approval for amendment of the Constitution (Application to Jammu & Kashmir) Order, 1954
- Nitish Kumar resigns as Bihar Chief Minister
- Saurabh Shukla appointed as Private Secretary to Arun Jaitely
- ACC approved the extension for the further period of one year to Addl Secretary level posts
As many as nine IAS officers have been transferred and posted to different places in Karnataka. Accordingly, Rajeev Chawla has been appointed as ACS, Personnel & Administrative Reforms while Kapil Mohan was posted as Principal Secretary, Housing and Harsh Gupta is Regional Commissioner, Kalaburagi division. Similarly, Amlan Aditya Biswas has been appointed as Secretary, Labour Department; Panduranga Bommaiah Naik as MD, North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation, Hubballi; Mrs Vinoth Priya as Special Deputy Commissioner-1, Bangaluru; Venkatesh as Member, Karnataka Appellate Tribunal; Mullai Muhilan as Commissioner, Shivamogga City Corporation, Shivamogga and K A Dayanand was posted as Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Panchayat, Bengaluru Rural district, Bengaluru.