- Income tax recovers huge cash and other items in raids on officers in UP
- PM being welcomed by Assam Governor and CM Assam on his arrival in Dibrugarh, Assam
- Venu Rajamony new Ambassador to Netherlands
- Tapan Ray gets addl charge of the post of Secretary in the Dept of Economic Affairs
- Vijay Babu Vasanta gets extension as First Secretary, High Commission of India in London
As many as nine IAS officers have been transferred and posted to different places in Karnataka. Accordingly, Rajeev Chawla has been appointed as ACS, Personnel & Administrative Reforms while Kapil Mohan was posted as Principal Secretary, Housing and Harsh Gupta is Regional Commissioner, Kalaburagi division. Similarly, Amlan Aditya Biswas has been appointed as Secretary, Labour Department; Panduranga Bommaiah Naik as MD, North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation, Hubballi; Mrs Vinoth Priya as Special Deputy Commissioner-1, Bangaluru; Venkatesh as Member, Karnataka Appellate Tribunal; Mullai Muhilan as Commissioner, Shivamogga City Corporation, Shivamogga and K A Dayanand was posted as Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Panchayat, Bengaluru Rural district, Bengaluru.