- Jaitley hits at Congress for using petition as “political tool” to intimidate judges
- SC expresses unhappiness over public debate on CJI impeachment
- Opposition to move impeachment motion against CJI in Rajya Sabha
- Rahul Kulshresth appointed as Ambassador of India to the Arab Republic of Turkey
- Sanjay Bhattacharya appointed as next Ambassador of India to Republic of Turkey
As many as nine IAS officers have been transferred and posted to different places in Karnataka. Accordingly, Rajeev Chawla has been appointed as ACS, Personnel & Administrative Reforms while Kapil Mohan was posted as Principal Secretary, Housing and Harsh Gupta is Regional Commissioner, Kalaburagi division. Similarly, Amlan Aditya Biswas has been appointed as Secretary, Labour Department; Panduranga Bommaiah Naik as MD, North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation, Hubballi; Mrs Vinoth Priya as Special Deputy Commissioner-1, Bangaluru; Venkatesh as Member, Karnataka Appellate Tribunal; Mullai Muhilan as Commissioner, Shivamogga City Corporation, Shivamogga and K A Dayanand was posted as Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Panchayat, Bengaluru Rural district, Bengaluru.