- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
As many as nine IAS officers have been transferred and posted to different places in Karnataka. Accordingly, Rajeev Chawla has been appointed as ACS, Personnel & Administrative Reforms while Kapil Mohan was posted as Principal Secretary, Housing and Harsh Gupta is Regional Commissioner, Kalaburagi division. Similarly, Amlan Aditya Biswas has been appointed as Secretary, Labour Department; Panduranga Bommaiah Naik as MD, North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation, Hubballi; Mrs Vinoth Priya as Special Deputy Commissioner-1, Bangaluru; Venkatesh as Member, Karnataka Appellate Tribunal; Mullai Muhilan as Commissioner, Shivamogga City Corporation, Shivamogga and K A Dayanand was posted as Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Panchayat, Bengaluru Rural district, Bengaluru.