- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
As many as 6 officers belonging to Indian Police Service(IPS) of 1993 batch, have been empanelled for the post of Joint Secretary in the Govt of India. The officers are: Rithwik Rudra of Himachal Pradesh; Praveen Kumar of West Bengal; P. Thamaraikanan of Tamil Nadu cadre; Ishwar Singh of Punjab cadre; Jitendra Singh Gangwar of Bihar cadre and Sreeramcharan Reddy of Karnataka cadre.