- Kamlesh K Mishra gets extension as Director, M/o Power
- Ashish Kumar Bhutani appointed as CEO, PMFBY
- Deepak Khandekar gets addl charge of the post of Secretary, M/o Women & Child Development
- Justice Mrs. Manjula Chellur sworn as ATE in New Delhi
- C P Ramanarayanan appointed as Vice Chancellor, DIAT Pune
Sr. Gen. U Min Aung Hliang, Commander-in-Chief of the Myanmar Defence Services called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi today. Condemning the recent terrorist attack on pilgrims of Amarnath Yatra, Sr. Gen. U Min Aung Hliang expressed his sincere condolences for the victims of the attack.
The Prime Minister conveyed his condolences at the loss of lives of Myanmar armed forces personnel and their families in the tragic air crash of 7 June 2017.
Sr. Gen. U Min Aung Hliang briefed the Prime Minister about bilateral defence and security cooperation. The Prime Minister appreciated the close cooperation between the Armed forces of India and Myanmar.
The Prime Minister said that Myanmar is a key pillar of India’s “Act East” Policy, and expressed his firm commitment to strengthen the bilateral relationship in all areas.