- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
The 2009 batch IPS officer of Nagaland cadre, Vikas Katheria has been given extension of central deputation tenure as SP, NIA under the Ministry of Home Affairs for the period of one year beyond 27 Jan 2019.