- CJI Ranjan Gogoi excused himself from hearing petition for interim Director, CBI
- Shivakumara Swami of Sidaganga Mutt passes away at the age of 111
- Govt accepted volunteer retirement of Addl Commissioner Pune
- Sanjay Sudhir appointed as Indian Ambassador to Maldives
- BJP will not stabilize the Congress-JDU govt, B S Yeddyurappa
The 1991 batch IAS officer of Kerala cadre, Ms. Ishita Roy has been given extension in the central deputation tenure as Joint Secretary in the Dept of Higher Education under the Ministry of Human Resource Development for the period upto 30 June 2019.