- Pramod Sawant takes oath as new Chief Minister of Goa
- Rakesh Kumar Tiwari appointed as Director, D/o Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
- Ms. M. Imkongla Jamir gets extension as Private Secretary of Smriti Zubin Irani for three months
- Ms. Pratima Gupta appointed as Director, CVC
- Ms. Esha Srivastava appointed as Director, M/o Petroleum & Natural Gas
As many as three Judges of Supreme Court of India including CJI are all set to retire in 2019. Justice A K Sikri is going to retire in the month of March 2019; Justice A M Sapre is going to retire in Aug 2019 and Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi will be retiring in Nov 2019.