- Nitesh Kumar Jha gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Vikas Arya moved to his parent cadre
- Yudhvir Singh Malik gets extension as Secretary, Road Transport & Highways
- M K Gupta gets extension as Director, Dept of Public Enterprises
- Dr Anup Chandra Pandey gets additional responsibility of Chairman, Greater Noida Authority
The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the signing of “Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC)” between India and Japan on the “Technical Intern Training Program (TITP)”.
This MoC is expected to be signed during the forthcoming visit of Hon’ble Minister for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship during October, 16-18, 2017 at Tokyo. The Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) is an ambitious program to send Indian technical interns to Japan for on the job training for a period of three to five years. It is expected that the MoC will pave the way for bilateral cooperation between the two countries in the area of skill development.