- Pramod Sawant takes oath as new Chief Minister of Goa
- Rakesh Kumar Tiwari appointed as Director, D/o Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
- Ms. M. Imkongla Jamir gets extension as Private Secretary of Smriti Zubin Irani for three months
- Ms. Pratima Gupta appointed as Director, CVC
- Ms. Esha Srivastava appointed as Director, M/o Petroleum & Natural Gas
Lucknow: Pgurus’ publication of misleading and baseless story against senior journalist Upendra Rai has generated a widespread anger among journalists who submitted a petition to Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday demanding a strong action against the controversial website.
Condemning pgurus in the strongest term, Journalist Welfare Foundation, a Lucknow-based journalists’ association has hit at the website for its “irresponsible act and for lowering the values of journalism.”
The Foundation, which sent the petition to the Prime Minister against the controversial website, demanded immediate action against it.
In its release, the journalists’ association said that some people are in hands in glove with corrupt, inefficient officials and they, in league with pgurus, have hatched a conspiracy to defame the senior journalist.