- Kamlesh K Mishra gets extension as Director, M/o Power
- Ashish Kumar Bhutani appointed as CEO, PMFBY
- Deepak Khandekar gets addl charge of the post of Secretary, M/o Women & Child Development
- Justice Mrs. Manjula Chellur sworn as ATE in New Delhi
- C P Ramanarayanan appointed as Vice Chancellor, DIAT Pune
Kathmandu: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saurday held talks with Pushpa Kamal Dahal ‘Prachanda’, former PM and Chairman of Communist Party of Nepal-MC.
The meeting was held in Kathmandu where the leaders discussed ways to strengthen India-Nepal ties.
Modi also met President of Nepali Congress and former Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba and other members of the Nepali Congress.
“PM Narendra Modi met Mahanta Thakur, President of Rastriya Janata Party- Nepal and other leaders of the party. PM congratulated the party on their recent electoral performance and exchanged views on deepening our bilateral relations with Nepal”, Raveesh Kumar tweeted.
Earlier in the day, PM Modi offered prayers at the Pashupatinath temple and Muktinath temple. Post that, Modi signed the visitor’s book and was presented with a miniature replica of the temple.
On Friday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Nepal Prime Minister held a one-on-one meeting at Battisputali-based Hotel Dwarika’s in the Capital.
Pacts related to agriculture, research and development, education and training, were discussed by the two leaders.
PM Modi also attended a separate meeting with President Bidya Devi Bhandari and Vice-President Nanda Bahadur Pun.