- Vinay Srivastava gets premature repatriation to his cadre
- Three IPS officers transferred in MP
- Ms. Tripti Gurha gets premature repatriation to parent cadre
- PM expresses delight on the successful maiden test firing of Brahmos ALCM from Su-30MKI
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over its reported endorsing of killings in encounters by police for improving law and order
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has written to Shri Acharya Devvrat, the Governor of Himachal Pradesh conveying his condolences on the loss of lives due in a bus accident in Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh.
In a message, the President has said, “I am sad to learn about the accident in which a bus carrying passengers plunged into a river in Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh.
I understand number of persons have lost their lives and others are injured. Rescue as well as relief and search operations are currently underway. I call upon the State Government and other agencies to provide all possible aid to the bereaved families who have lost their near and dear ones as well as medical assistance to the injured.
Please convey my heartfelt condolences to the families of the deceased. I wish speedy recovery to the injured persons”.